Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Miss Hostboard: ROUND 2!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have received:
    Felicity_Fan85

    Nevtal, I PMd you about Felicitygirl1774. She's going to be changing participants.

    I still haven't taken my picture yet [img]redface.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hurry up peeps! [img]smile.gif[/img] I want to see all the lovely ladies and vote! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I send Juliana's picture to you, Nevtal, on Friday, but I guess you didn't get it. I just resent it now! [img]smile.gif[/img] Please let me know if you get it. Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent you a reply PM, Alexis. =)

    All of the pictures I've seen so far are just beautiful. ^_^ Everyone is going to enjoy them so much! We just need a few more, and here's the list of pictures we still need:

    *AddyGirl_Elle* (Addy)
    Octavias (Allison)
    prasnlrd (Andrea Pauline)
    Astrid (3castles)
    AGfanatic (Brooke)
    Lindsey Forever (Charlotte)
    vicky94 (Felicity)
    ElizabethLover101 (Hilary)
    lucybelle (Jenna)
    TitanicLover17 (Josefina M.)
    Miss_Nellie_O'Malley (Kaede)
    kitswift22007 (Kit)
    Janine_Nicole (Maia)
    llama_dreamdancer_5 (Marisol)
    AGgirl (Mary-Beth)
    Penelope (AG*Gymnast)
    KimberBee (Rae)
    Kit, Kat, and Friends (Sierra)
    angelnise (Taryn)

    Please PM the link to your photo to either myself or Kit, Kat, and Friends ASAP. ^_^ If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 10, 2006 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Nevtal ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can't wait to vote...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you ever get the picture I PMd? I never got a reply [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will get mine to you later tonight!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumping once more. ^_^ Hopefully the list I put in my last post will be completely crossed off by the end of the day! =3

  9. #19
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Going to go take mine now... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    om my goodness i totally forgot about that!! I'll get it to you tonight Nevtal!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •